Sunday, April 12, 2009

My american bulldog Lily is 11mths old, trys to dominate 1 of my other dogs and also my mums dog in her house

i%26#039;ve had lily since she was 8 weeks old, she only does now and again for no reason whatsoever, she will lunge at my other dog lemah, usually though when she is sitting with me as well as lily, but when taken to my mum%26#039;s house she try%26#039;s to over power her small dog tilly, without succes, but with the big boy buthch who is a bit tempramental she will not stop getting in his face, and really seems to be getting aggressive with him. she doesn%26#039;t listen, to me when i get involved in this she seems to lose it, and her behaviour following these incidents is not the same as it usually is, disobeient, ignores me. just not my usual lily. can anyone help?

My american bulldog Lily is 11mths old, trys to dominate 1 of my other dogs and also my mums dog in her house
Try getting after the dog using a firm voice and if the dog does not start to listen try obedience classes and don%26#039;t be afraid of the dog it can sense fear
Reply:She thinks she is boss dog and is making sure everyone else knows it too.



breast cyst

No comments:

Post a Comment