Sunday, April 12, 2009

What ever happened to the necklace Lily Munster wore which was a bat with wings??

I just loved lily and she will be sadly missed..she was a very beautiful woman...I would like to know where the bat necklace she wore on the show is and the location of who has it??? If anyone has any clue please e-mail me back at donh122867@yahoo.com


To lily..we are saddened that you have to leave us here..


May God rest and keep you...


You will be missed here on earth...

What ever happened to the necklace Lily Munster wore which was a bat with wings??
I have no clue about the necklace, but I am sadded as well about her passing... thank you for you message to her.... that was cool.



skin disease

1 comment:

  1. I was watching the Munster's the other day, and I too was curious what happened to Lily Munster's necklace. This is all I could find related to the necklace:

    Who Owns Lily Munster's Bat Necklace? - harvest:all

    http://www.harvestall.info/component/content/article/46-rare-jewelry/58-who-owns-lily-munster-yvonne-de-carlo-bat-necklace

    ReplyDelete